WELCOME TO YOGA IN GOA
Stretches of endless silver sand and white surf beaches wetted by the rush of the ‘azure’ Arabian sea, the tarvernas, white churches and temples resting against plush green padding fields and coconut trees, the nostalgic atmosphere, longer days of sun, in other words — Welcome to Goa.
HISTORY OF GOA
Goa’s 450 years under Portuguese rule produced a unique blend of East and West that is at once exotic and strangely familiar. Although Hindus outnumber Catholics by 70-30 it is the world where you find Christmas celebrated with as much zest as Diwali.
The Goan people display a sense of liberality and civility, which you’ll be hard pressed to find elsewhere in India. Goa is perhaps the only place in India where shorts and tank tops are not frowned upon anywhere except at religious locations.
Goa is the highest literate state in India and English is widely spoken and understood, Konkani (the official state language) and Hindi are the other languages used for communication.
The climate of Goa is temperate, except during the monsoon, which lasts from June to September. The average temperature varies between 25°C – 30°C (67.96°F – 81.56°F) and the average daily hours of sunshine is nine to ten.
But there is more to Goa than beautiful beaches and warm sunshine, there is the famous Anjuna flea market every Wednesday and the Saturday night market provides an eclectic mix of shopping, entertainment, food stalls and socializing.
There are amazing churches, fascinating spice plantations, wildlife and fauna and for the more adventurous even go-karting. Whether you want to relax and chill or explore and discover there is really something for everyone. And when you need reviving Goa’s restaurants offer a range of options you would find from around the world, many are unsurpassed.
YOGA PROGRAM IN RISHIKESH
1. Special Course for Hatha Yoga.
2. special techniques for Advanced yoga posture.
3. 200 hrs YOGA Teacher Training Course.
4. 300 hrs YOGA Teacher Training Course.
5. 500 hrs YOGA Teacher Training Course.
6. Special Course for Kundalini Yoga.
7. Special Course for Kriya Yoga, Power Yoga.
8. Special Course for Ashtanga yoga course.
9. Special Course for Beginners.
10. Advanced Teacher Training Course with advance teaching.
11. One month Special course for Disease.
12. Special Course for Pragya Yoga.
13. One week Yoga Course.
14. Two week Yoga course.